My Commitment to You
I promise to...
- Do all I can to ensure your needs are met.
- Listen; be open and responsive to feedback.
- Continuously strive for stronger communication, relationships, and professional growth.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continual improvement through reflection, inquiry, modifying instruction, and remaining current in knowledge and professional practice.
- Share ideas that work, but may challenge some belief systems.
- Model what I am suggesting others consider for their own teaching.
- Take responsibility.
- Encourage fun.
- Hold honesty, integrity, respect, sound judgment, and my commitments to you as the utmost values for myself.
These are my commitments to the students, staff, and parents of APE. I am committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure that our students "reach the peak of success."
Who was here first?
I chose this picture because it fits our theme. I wonder, which was here first, the tree or the bench? At some point, both are committed to each other. If you remove the bench, you damage the tree. If you remove the tree, will the bench remain upright and strong?